this has been a week where past failings just kept coming back to me.
it's like they ganged up and decided to have a twisted party.
my self-esteem was gently swirled like a bowl of.. porridge of the watery variety.
many of these are because I sometimes think I am superman and so feel personally responsible for things which are about 20 miles outside my area of care. butI can't fly.
on a separate note, I think I am mad because I feel guilty each minute I slack instead of studying. as if every minute has to be spent on something productive. just to continue on my streak of disjointed thoughts, my sleep hours have been going down, to an average of not more than 6 hours. less on thursday nights before PBL.
I have not played basketball for too long.
it's like they ganged up and decided to have a twisted party.
my self-esteem was gently swirled like a bowl of.. porridge of the watery variety.
many of these are because I sometimes think I am superman and so feel personally responsible for things which are about 20 miles outside my area of care. butI can't fly.
on a separate note, I think I am mad because I feel guilty each minute I slack instead of studying. as if every minute has to be spent on something productive. just to continue on my streak of disjointed thoughts, my sleep hours have been going down, to an average of not more than 6 hours. less on thursday nights before PBL.
I have not played basketball for too long.
Saturday, May 10, 2008